Friday 28 January 2011

warhorses of newsflash


In a top-level-technology-synchronised-newsflash, I am pleased to announce that Warhorses of Letters, the prancing baby brainfoal of me and Marie Phillips, has been commissioned by Radio 4. It will be broadcast during the fourth quarter of this year. They've asked for four episodes.

Tall Tales regulars have already seen five episodes and will not be able to imagine how anything could possibly be cut, especially with Copenhagen and Marengo on the eve of Waterloo. Marie and I will resolve this issue or not, as the mood takes us. (At the moment, our mood is good.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hoofprint*

(Word verification: divaing. I take this as a warning not to let Radio 4 success go to your heads.)

Holly said...

woooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo

Bags of celebratory nuts to be handed out at next meeting.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Fantastic news!

Jenny Davidson said...

Very good!re

Naomi said...

This is quite literally some of the best news there has ever been. I whinny with delight.

Miss Pear said...

I finally get to look at my blogs roundup and I see this gladsome news! Congrats, and if you'd like us to spread the word nearer broadcast time, just say.