Friday 7 October 2011

the universal panacea


Holly is 'a working parent with a hectic schedule'. If you're like her, you probably looking for ways to 'spend time with the family', 'get in shape' and 'have fun without breaking the bank'. Well, she says:

Wouldn't it be great if you could achieve this with just one product? Sound impossible? I used to think so too, until I discovered Newgy Robopong, a revolutionary product that's changing the way people think about family fun, exercise and home entertainment.

Really? Gosh. I am so behind the times I even think the iPhone 4s might be better than my phone which turns off randomly ten times a day.

I'd like to have transcribed the whole thing, it's magic, but I am about to film a Warhorses video and I have to tidy my bedroom.

This came via Slate's Hang Up and Listen podcast.

No comments: