Friday 23 September 2011

business meetings


Jolly busy. Tall Tales is next week, with some usual suspects (Brandreth, Davies, Finnemore, Leslie, Phillips) and some unusual suspects (Howarth, Stares (YES, STARES), Wilby). Ticketing, in case you are new, is simple: please email us in advance and you will be on the list. If you do not, you might not get in. Email is talltalesnight at gmail.

Part of being busy has been Tall Tales and the next L&O podcast, and part is that I have started the last edit on the feverishly-anticipated Great Tuna Novel, and another part is that I have had four or five sort-of-business meetings recently, what with this, that and the other. At all of these meetings I have ended up drunk (I am just a little guy). I have a massive new-found respect for actual business people who go to three or four meetings a day. I have no idea how they do it.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You know what you need, don't you? Practice.

jondrytay said...

LESLIE PHILLIPS?