Wednesday, 20 July 2011

warhorses of newsflash 2

The news you all feared is now the news. The titanic battle over Warhorses of Letters casting has seen me hurled onto the bitter stones of life's highway, and Marengo is being played by Stephen Fry. I have to say that his work when we were recording the first three episodes this morning was pretty good. In fact, I'm not 100% certain that he isn't a giant, massive improvement over me. My co-writer Marie Phillips's feelings on the matter are hurtfully clear. She spilt fruit tea on her shirt she was laughing so much.

Copenhagen is playing Daniel Rigby. Something about that sounds wrong but I can't for the life of me work out what it is. Maybe it is because his and Stephen's brilliance so far has melted my pleasure sensors.

Transmission dates are 14th, 21st, 28th December and 4th January, time 11pm. Giddy-up.

1 comment:

Holly said...

1. Awesome.
2. Wow.
3. That is my favourite of all the horse pictures you have used so far.

Yee Ha.