Tuesday 21 June 2011

best business school in world if kilburn is world

There are various top business schools - the London Business School, the Harvard Business School, INSEAD et cetera, but only one can be my favourite, and that is the Academy of Management Studies.

With a name like that, I assume that the courses it teaches are every bit the equal of the more established ones, and while the Judge Institute in Cambridge is ten minutes by bike from the University Library, the AMS is only five minutes walk from Kilburn Library, with its quite reasonable collection of videos.

This is a picture of, to pluck another top business school from the air, the Wharton, in Pennsylvania:



This is the entrance to the AMS, which I pass most days:



The online message from the AMS's principal opens: "The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand" - Frank Herbert. Well, I suppose Frank Herbert made a lot of money.

1 comment:

Amiya said...

Great to know about this. I was looking into Study in Europe to plan a romantic trip for my boss and landed on a similar article. This is the link: Best business school in world You can find much more than just charter services. I assume it to be a platform for all study abroad to connect in the global market.