Friday, 27 May 2011

almost there

Tall Tales was excellent last night. My favourites were Helen Arney, Emma Beddington, Toby Davies, Gareth Edwards, John Finnemore, Ian Leslie and Kate Ferguson, Marie Phillips and Mike Westcott. Next one is last Thursday in July. For those who requested it, I will very soon have a better TT page on my website, which will have links and similar. Very soon. Multimedia may take a bit longer.

I would do it now, but Damsel in Distress workshop in moments. Sentence? Nearly.

4 comments:

rachel bagelmouse said...

Sentences? Overrated.

margins said...

As an American, I'd just like to note that multimedia would be very appreciated.

The Harlesden Coypu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Harlesden Coypu said...

Happy to help if that would be useful

xLisa

PS: removed previous comment as, though I thought I'd evolved, I'm still a Coypu to Google & hadn't included my name. And what use is an unidentifiably pseudonomous offer of assistance?