Monday 10 May 2010

kirk douglas and sexy mermaid minnie from madagascar*

You must feel like it's been forever since the last news of sexy mermaids, but it hasn't. It's only been [less than that]. I've seen 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, but it was a while ago and I'd forgotten Kirk Douglas singing this**:



If I'd remembered the song, I might have taken Whale of a Tale along to The Music Group, which I am on tomorrow afternoon at 13.30 (set your alarms, or listen again on the BBC website, or don't listen again, but don't say I didn't warn you). It's repeated on Saturday at 15.30. Once it's been on, I will have some things to say about my choice.


* She swapped him for a trout, which is vividly demonstrative of the mermaid problem, which is what my original posts were mostly all about.
** If you want to see Kirk singing, an incomplete version is available.

No comments: