Friday 13 November 2009

lost books

Lots of brilliant books aren't in the rotation any more. Big up Penguin Classics etc. for doing their best. I have great hopes of this one, which has an amazing cover, and which I bought recently:



And Me And My Big Mouth on the right recommends this, also with an amazing cover:



The ones I am digging around for next are Hitler Needs You by Jack Trevor Story, which contains the below (points out terrific Bookseller Crow)



There's more Story too. And the other author I might start really digging for is Joyce Porter - I once read a not very politically correct seventies spy thriller she wrote called The Chinks in the Curtain. It was great fun. She wrote about a detective called Dover. I should find out more about him. I'll get back at you when I do.

No comments: