Wednesday 12 August 2009

why are you torturing me like this? why? what have i ever done to you?

Because I can is the short answer.

The torture consists of pictures of where I am going on holiday at the end of next week.





I am really, really looking forward to it. It will be a reward for a year of doing almost nothing, not only out of laziness though that is a factor it would be well not to ignore, and then working very hard for a month. Maybe I have worked hard for a month simply to give myself the illusion that I deserve a break. I wouldn't put it past me.

3 comments:

John Finnemore said...

Ugh. Looks awful. Rather you than me.

JT1986 said...

Hi, not entirely sure how I stumbled across this blog but it is very amusing. As an aside (and the real purpose of my message) could you possibly tell me where this beautiful house is/if it is available to rent to any old riff raff holiday maker?

Sorry I realise it may sound a bit rude or weird to ask that question of a total stranger. Did I mention that this website is highly amusing?

Robert Hudson said...

Doesn't sound weird. The pictures are amazing. The place is here: http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p88216

In all conscience, though, while I had a great time, there are some things I would point out to any would-be travellers. Like it's a long way from a supermarket, and you have to get bottled water because the taps are connected to a well.