Wednesday 5 August 2009

#impossiblefishquiz fail


I have never started anything on twitter. I am currently enjoying #welshfilms (Bread of Heaven's Gate, ha ha).* A few days ago, because I loved the tuna anagram quiz question, and inspired by something a friend said, I started the #impossiblefishquiz. Here are some questions:

- What fish, apart from tuna, is an anagram of the word AUNT?
- How much wood could a sailfish chuck if a sailfish could chuck wood?
- How many blennies can you fit in a lake?
- How long is a piece of ling?

Uptake from the wider Twittering population: zero. Am I hurt? A bit, yes. Am I discouraged? Well, we'll see, shall we.


*If you don't twitter, and why should you: # denotes a subject. Periodically the subject, such as #welshfilms, is one which aims to inspire people to pun in manner of contestants on I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue.

No comments: