Monday 3 August 2009

i know who you are


In news of Amazon obsession: I think I am keeping it in check. I probably don't check more than three or four times a day. After the Bacon/Mayo show, I soared to 941, and I am most often bought with The Monster of Florence.

People who bought my book apparently also bought Coming Back to Me: The Autobiography of Marcus Trescothick. I think that when Amazon says 'people', it means, 'your friend Matt.' My friend Matt might like to know that when I was tasked with buying a brie yesterday, I bought one from Somerset.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just went onto Amazon -

'Only 2 left in stock--order soon (more on the way).'

Gosh!

Robert Hudson said...

Gosh indeed! They will order some more from the warehouse and the gap will be about 24 hours, but obviously that is very satisfying.

Of course, there will be plenty available on Thursday at launch.