Monday 6 July 2009

nightmarish agonising dilemma

I am having a set of KSC shirts made. They are going to look like this:

On the white of the breast, there will be the KSC logo, designed by the brilliant John Finnemore who Forgets What He Did over there on the right and computerised with enormous skill by The Wolf (not as exciting as he sounds). There are currently two versions. One of them is artistically nicer. One of them has probably more of the seventies retro-y feel of the shirts. I'm in two minds.

7 comments:

Alice said...

Nicer one. Definitely. I'm assuming you know which one that is.

Marie said...

I like the one on the left, not so much because of the interlinked bit but because the letters are all similar widths. I find lack thereof on the right distracting.

Robert Hudson said...

Everyone thinks the same thing, including John and The Wolf (not as exciting as he sounds) except for one person. Can we guess the name of this mysterious man? Or woman?

John Finnemore said...

Robert Hudson?

Miss Jones said...

While I have no business contradicting the much greater style smarts of Alice, I say a retro-y shirt needs a retro-y logo. No half measures.

Robert Hudson said...

It's you and me against the world, Miss Jones.

Robert Hudson said...

No it isn't. The lovely Alison says the interlocked one makes her feel a bit ill. She couldn't have been more emphatic. Interesting.