Tuesday 30 June 2009

harder, harder

Describes some things, while others are easier. It seemed to be very easy to get people to make retro KSC football shirts, which I love the idea of, in my childish way. It has turned out not to be so as the details flit back and forth. Ten thousand difficulties do not make one doubt, said Cardinal Newman. Well, dur. On the other hands (I have three hands, it's one of my things), if I face ten thousand difficulties in the ordering of these shirts, which I do not doubt that I want, I literally won't bother.

On the first hand, or one of the others, it looked like it would probably be tricky to find the right size of book-launch venue, and availability, especially in Kilburn, given all the various timings and parameters. It took five minutes and an incredibly helpful meeting ten minutes long five minutes away. Good old Good Ship, I say.

No comments: